|Bacon wrapped eggs|
I had some time in the morning, so I cooked myself a breakfast of Individual Baked Eggs.
I used a recipe from the AllRecipes magazine but it can also be found online.
It was pretty simple to make but next time I make them, I won't add the bacon grease to the muffin pan. It was greasy enough.
|Recipe I used|
- 6 strips of bacon
- 6 eggs
- Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Cook bacon
- Wrap bacon slice around the inside of a muffin cup.
- Place a little bacon grease in the bottom of muffin cup.
- Drop in egg.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Place a little cheddar cheese over egg after about 10-12 minutes
- Continue cooking until cheese is melted and egg is cooked.
|Wrap bacon around muffin tin and add an egg inside|
|I cooked my bacon in the oven at 350 for 12 minutes|
|Eggs inside the bacon circles|
|Almost done cooking|
|Cook at 350, adding some cheese after about 12 minutes|
|I used shredded cheese from Trader Joes|
|Individual Baked Eggs|