There's a special someone in your life and you want to get them something spectacular for Valentine's Day. But, what do you get them? Take a deep breath, eat some chocolate and let this list of gift ideas come to your rescue:
- Watch: Give your special someone a gift they will treasure all year long. Every time they check the time, they'll think of you.
- Custom stamp: How cool would it be to have your own personalized stamp? You can write both your names or signatures on the stamp to always remember your love. A great way to liven up thank-you notes.
- Necklace: What better way to keep your Valentine close to your heart, than engraving their name on a special necklace, made just for them. It's as beautiful as your love.
- Coasters: If your bae is slowly ruining your wooden table, subtly remind them to use a coaster, with these customizable coasters, available in ceramic tiles or in cork.
- Homemade cookies: Any Valentine will sincerely appreciate the time and effort spent crafting some delicious goodies.
- Magnet: A simple yet useful gift to hold important photos, shopping lists or notes on the fridge.
- Candle: Nothing burns brighter than your love... except for this candle. Our scented soy candles last over 90 hours and include a heartfelt message and personalized gift inside a glass bottle.
- Phone case: A practical yet lovely gift for that will keep you two in-sync.
- Cactus: This little green succulent will grow with some TLC and is long-lasting, just like your love. They will treasure this prickly plant forever.
If all else fails, you can't go wrong with a sincerely written card, flowers and box of chocolates.